Here you will find important details, deadlines and specifications in reagrd to your exhibit, including marketing opportunities available to exhibitors to help you get the most out of your participation in The Quality Show taking place October 24-26, 2023.
Click each heading to learn more information.
YOUR BOOTH INCLUDES
Included in your Exhibit Space Fees :
- All direct to dock shipment drayage fees - HUGE cost savings!
- 8’ high burgundy and silver back drape.
- 3’ high burgundy side drape dividers.
- Company ID sign with company name and booth # hung on back drape
- (3) complimentary exhibitor registrations per 100 net square feet
(example: 10x10 = 3; 10x20 = 6)
- FREE admission to all networking functions
- FREE publicity & marketing opportunities
- Company profile on the online floor plan, Show Guide and event mobile app
- Customer VIP passes
- Opportunity to send (1) pre- and post-show email to registered attendees
- Use of Event logo & marketing collateral
- Company press releases posted to event website
- Registered press list & distribution of on-site press kits
*Exhibit spaces do not come carpeted or furnished.* All exhibitors are responsible for ordering their own booth furnishing, carpet, utlities and labor which are detailed in the Exhibitor Service Manual.
MOVE-IN / MOVE-OUT SCHEDULE
MOVE-IN DEADLINE = OCTOBER 23 @ 4:30 PM
MOVE-OUT DEADLINE = OCTOBER 27 @ 2:00 PM
Exhibitors must install their exhibit space during the following times:
*Direct to dock shipments will be accepted per the following schedule
- Thursday, October 19 – 8:00am - 4:30pm *400 NSF BOOTHS AND LARGER FREIGHT-ONLY
- Friday, October 20 – 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Saturday, October 21 –8:00am - 12:00pm noon
- Sunday, October 22 –HALL CLOSED NO LABOR AVAILABLE
- Monday, October 23 –8:00am - 4:30pm
All exhibits must be fully installed by 7:00pm on Monday, October 23, 2021 – no exceptions.
- Thursday, October 26 – 2:00pm - 7:00pm
- Friday, October 27 – 8:00am - 2:00pm
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Exhibit Hall Open
The Exhibit Hall is open to all registered attendees as follows:
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 – 10:00am – 5:00pm
- 'Happy Hour' Welcome Reception held on show floor from 3:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023 – 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Networking Reception with The ASSEMBLY Show from 5:00pm - 7:00pm (held off the show floor).
- Thursday, October 26, 2023 – 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Morning Mingle & Breakfast held on show floor from 9:00am - 10:00am.
BOOTH GUIDELINES, HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS & HANGING SIGNS
The Quality Show follows the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Guidelines for exhibition displays.
- Island & Peninsula Booths = 16 feet (some spaces may have lower clearance)
- Perimeter Booths = 12 feet
- Linear Booths = 8 feet
Hanging signs and banners are only permitted for Island and Peninsula booths, 20'x20' or larger. The maximum height limitation on hanging signs/banners for The Quality Show is 16ft., meaning the top of a banner/sign may not exceed 16ft. Most banners/signs are hung 11' from the ground to the bottom of the banner. Some island booths may have higher or lower clearance - we recommend you run any plans for a hanging banner by show management (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information on height restrictions or hanging signs please reference the Exhibitor Services Kit or please contact show management.
EXHIBITOR SERVICE KIT
DISCOUNT DEADLINE = OCTOBER 3, 2023
Rosemont Exposition Services (RES) is the official show decorator. The RES Exhibitor Services Manual includes important details and deadlines for booth furniture, carpet, electrical, labor, shipping and other important services you may need for your booth at The Quality Show. REQUIRED: Every exhibit space must have carpet or floor covering.
DISCOUNT DEADLINE = SEPTEMBER 29, 2023
On every attendee’s badge there is a QR code that will serve as their electronic business card. This QR code contains each attendee’s full contact information. ATS Lead Retrieval is the perfect tool to capture, collect and manage all of your leads efficiently.Why use event provided Lead Retrieval services?
- Easy to scan & capture attendee contact + key demographic information.
- Digital qualifiers & note taking
- Lead data available in real-time & post event (saved in Cloud for up to 60 months)
- Onsite technical support included
- Easily manage your exhibit booth team’s leads
- Customization and seamless integrations into your existing CRM system available.
Questions? Please contact ATS directly at 985-240-5507 or email email@example.com
CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE (required)
DEADLINE = SEPTEMBER 1, 2023
Proof of Insurance is Mandatory
As a standard requirement for all our show exhibitors, it is necessary for you to carry general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing.
- Minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Insurance coverage must be in force during event dates, October 19-27, 2023.
- Certificate Holder: BNP Media (2401 W. Big Beaver Rd., Troy, MI 48084).
- Named as additional insured: BNP Media and Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
Certificate of Insurance is accepted by email-only. Email your proof of liability insurance to Cecila at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the exhibiting company name and 'The Quality Show' in your message.
If you do not have coverage, it can easily be secured for only $124 through Rainprotection.
Rainprotection Insurance program is valuable for:
- Exhibitors who do not have an existing insurance policy
- International Exhibitors whose insurance will not cover them at a show in the USA
- Companies who do not have the time to deal with all of the certificate arrangements, and need coverage immediately
- Exhibitors who find it easier or advantageous to use this program, rather than their corporate insurance; Similar to when you rent a car and do not want to use your own auto insurance
- Should there be a claim, it will not tarnish your policy and rates, and, unlike most corporate policies, there is no deductible
There are no applications to fill out. Simply purchase your insurance, which is already pre-filled with all of the proper show information, directly online using a credit card. Your Insurance Certificate is instantly emailed to you and a copy is sent to show management.
ADVANCE WAREHOUSE SHIPPING = SEPTEMBER 19 - OCTOBER 18, 2021
DIRECT SHIPPING = OCTOBER 19-23-only
Detailed shipping instructions including labels, rates, maps and timing issues are included in the Exhibitor Services Kit
Don't forget! Your exhibit space fees include ALL on-site drayage costs but ONLY IF you ship direct to the convention center (not advance to the warehouse). This should be a significant cost savings to your company!
Plan to hand carry your items?
Exhibitors can bring anything in/out on their own provided it can be carried/rolled without assistance and done from a designated parking space. The convention center does not allow vehicles to pull into the turn-around drive at the main entrance to unload.
For shipping questions or to confirm delivery of your warehouse shipment, please call RES Warehouse at 847-678-0374. Normal warehouse hours are 7:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE = SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Each exhibitor receives three (3) complimentary exhibitor registrations per 100nsf of paid exhibit space (ex: 10x20 = 6; 20x20 = 12). Exhibitors will be provided with a custom complimentary registration code via email to register their staff online. If additional badges are needed above and beyond the complimentary allotment, they can be purchased at a discounted rate.
For assistance or to have your exhibitor code resent, contact:
DEADLINE = AUGUST 31, 2023
As an exhibitor you receive a company listing in The Quality Show on-site Show Program and event mobile app. A standard directory listing includes company name, address, phone number, website, booth # and 100 word company profile.
All exhibitors will receive an email with a link to add/update your profile on The Quality Show interactive floor plan. The profile that is uploaded to the floor plan will be used to create each exhibiting company's directory listing in the Show Program and mobile app.
Make your company stand out in the Show Program and mobile app by upgrading to Premium Company Listing.For assistance or to have your listing link resent, contact:
Senior Event Manager
PRE-SHOW EMAIL REQUEST DEADLINE = SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
POST-SHOW EMAIL REQUEST DEADLINE = JANUARY 4, 2024
As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity to send an email directly to event attendees that opted-in to receive third-party communications. Each exhibitor has the choice of sending one Pre-show or Post-show email to event attendees.
Pre-show emails can be scheduled to deploy from August 25 - October 23, 2023. Post-show emails can be scheduled to deploy from October 27 - January 24, 2024. *Deployment dates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Email request form must include email material (HTML) to schedule a date.
Please select the link below for more details and to get started.Pre-Show Request Post-Show Request
Avoid list rental scams. The Quality Show does not sell registrant lists.
SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Increase your exposure at The Quality Show by becoming a sponsor or take advantage of the many marketing opportunities that will give your company significant presence to a targeted audience of quality engineers and manufacturing professionals.
PRESS & MEDIA EXPOSURE
One of the top five reasons exhibitors participate in a trade show is to gain exposure through media coverage. BNP Media has teamed up with Riemer Communications to provide exhibitors a cost effective way to communicate messages about their new products and services to editors, reporters and bloggers that have been invited as well as those that have registered for the Show. News stories that come out of a trade show can make a company's entire year. For a new company or product, it can put them on the road to success.
The Quality Show offers exhibitors several effective (and FREE!) ways to help get your company & brand out to the media.
- Post Your Company Press Releases on Event Website –
The Quality Show will post up to five company press release on the Quality Show Industry News feed at no charge. We invite exhibitors to submit press releases on new product announcements, important company news or any features regarding your show participation. Complete the submission form to submit your press release today.
- Share Your Company News with the Invited & Registered Press –
BNP Media has several publications under the Manufacturing sector. We are also very lucky to have a great relationship with ASQ Measurment and Inspection Divisions, Coordinate Metrology Society (CMS), and other media outlets. Many of them are working on their pre-show issues and planning show coverage. We encourage you to send press materials to all of the trade editors.
- Drop off Media Kits in the On-site Press Office –
The Quality Show press room will be located at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Exhibitors are encouraged to display their information kits in the Press Room for easy access by the media. Up to 25 press kits may be dropped off in the Press Room on-site. We suggest you have copies on hand in your booth as well in case a reporter stops by. Have an interview scheduled? You are welcome to use the press room for those meetings.
Media & Press Manager, The Quality Show
Stay Connected with The Quality Show
We encourage you to post your news to all of our social media channels about your involvement at The Quality Show.
Make sure to include our official event hashtag #QualityShow so you will listed on the Quality Magazine feeds.
Some suggestions include ‘Looking forward to the #QualityShow, stop by our booth #' or ‘Come see our new products in booth # at the #QualityShow’.
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
555 North River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Parking A public parking garage ($15.00) is located behind the Embassy Suites (across street from main entrance) and connected via skywalk. The Quality Show does not validate parking.
Book Your Hotel
Avoid companies falsely posing as a partner of the Show. For your protection, only book via our official hotel partner, PASSKEY™ managed by Executivevents.